Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout

Go down

Do you like the new layout?

Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout I_vote_lcap100%Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout I_vote_lcap0%Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout Empty Thoughts and Opinions on the New Layout

Post by Cana Alberona Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

So over this past weekend the Dragon Slayers and Dragon Riders decided this place needed an overhaul, so we did it. We gave you guys a new chatbox that makes noise when a message is sent, allows private messages just by clicking a user's name and pressing enter, and is customizable to an extent. But that was not enough! We needed to make this place even better for you guys! So we took it upon ourselves to completely revamp the forum based on a staff vote. The Vote was simple, "Should we add new graphic effects to the forum?" It was ultimately decided that we would. We picked a new layout with a new Background and got to work on graphics, well 32 Successful graphics hundreds of failed attempts and 3 days later we finally have reached out goal. But here's my question. How many of you actually like this change? There's a poll above so please answer it!

Sincerely

Dragon Slayer Staff
Cana Alberona
Cana Alberona
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Cash : 148

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum