Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2!

3 posters

Go down

The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! Empty The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2!

Post by Cana Alberona Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Alright so the last pokemon challenge was kinda boring to me with only access to 4 Pokemon, so this time around the rules will be a little different. Anyway you must use ANY generation 2 game, whether it be Silver, Gold, Crystal, Heart Gold, or Soul Silver, I don't care, just know that if you choose any of the original copies you'll be devoid contact with gen 3 and 4 pokemon that you might wanna hack in to start your journey. Below are the rules.

-Player must complete the game with 6 pokemon, in their party, this does not include pokemon who use HM's those pokemon can not see battle period and must be deposited in the PC as soon as they are not needed to progress.

-Player can Hack any pokemon he or she wishes in, but only one pokemon, the exception to this rule is Legendaries, Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Entei, Suicun, Raikou, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Jirachi, Latios, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Shaymin, Regigas, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Rotom, Arceus, Darkrai, Cresselia, are all included in this ban list, you can however use any legendary pokemon you encounter in game without hacking. This includes Lugia, Ho-Oh, Entei. Suicune, Raikou, and some others that are regularly found in this game.

-Player MUST post up occassional screenshots, depicting victories over gym leaders elite four and champion, if you want you can also post up screenshots of things that happen to you in game such as a pokemon evolving.

-The Game ends once al 16 gym leaders as well as, Trainer Red, the champion and, elite four are defeated, (Not sure if this is doable via emulator but we'll give it a shot hey?)

The First Winner will once again receive a customized userbar with their team on it, while all other winners will receive a generic userbar.

http://www.nogba.com/ This is a link to the emulator for No cash GBA, the best DS emulator out there in my opinion. When you play the game make sure you set the "NDS Cartridge Backup Media" to 512 FRAM, so that the game will start you have to do this in the emulation options.

http://coolrom.com/roms/nds/17310/Pokemon_HeartGold.php Heart Gold Rom

http://coolrom.com/roms/nds/17311/Pokemon_SoulSilver.php Soul Silver Rom

I won't post up links to a Gameboy Color Emulator or the original games, because I would rather use the newer cleaner versions of the game.

Good luck guys!

Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cana Alberona
Cana Alberona
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Cash : 148

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2! Empty Re: The Pokemon Challenge Gen 2!

Post by Ryze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Want to join in, can't get it to work
Sorry.
Ryze
Ryze
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana Alberona Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Try Downloading Desmume, that might make it easier for you http://desmume.org/download/ here's the link for that.
Cana Alberona
Cana Alberona
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Had that one for a while. Same Situation

On a side note, bitchin' Userbar. Thanks Cyn. ^_^
Ryze
Ryze
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm in Gen 2 is my favorite Generation, interesting little fact though, GSC was meant to be the last generation in the series then they sold 23 million copies, which is the highest selling game in game boy history so they continued it, so in essence, GSC saved the series from being shut down.
Sora
Sora
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Cash : 193

https://dslayer.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryze Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am

I'm Sorry Cyn, but I'll promise you this. I will sure as hell be in the Gen 3 challenge, and hopefully, if I can get the emulator working by then, Definitely the Gen 4 one.
Ryze
Ryze
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down